Provides general labor for the completion of office furniture installations, which may include the following:
- Moving furniture and equipment.
- Installation of panel cubicle systems
- Set-up and configuration of office spaces
- Ergonomic adjustments
- General labor for facility-related tasks, including: painting, deep cleaning, replacing light bulbs and hanging signs.
- Travel to job sites in Bay Area, primarily south bay and peninsula.
This position interacts directly with clients. Superior soft skills, including: a positive attitude, a strong work-ethic, as well as excellent communication and problem-solving skills are required.
- GED or above.
- Performs work with appropriate attention to safety to self and others.
- Physically able to perform work that may include heavy lifting and climbing ladders.
- Reliable transportation to jobsite.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, when required.
- Timely and accurate reporting of hours and expenses
- Minimum one year of related experience.
- Follows procedures and works plans with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in multiple languages
- Prior supervisory experience